We Do It Differently
At the ELI Group, our clients get the expertise of a larger firm with the personal attention of our principals. We have a proven ability to build rapport and trust quickly within organizations allowing us to quickly engage your senior leaders with leadership guidance focused on desired impact, insight and influence within your company through:
Accountability for Behavior Change
- We deliver customized leadership development programs and executive coaching that fosters accountability for behavior change.
- We create an environment which encourages authentic interaction.
- We drive dialogue on the application of learning in practical and meaningful ways.
Integration within the Organization
- We create and foster authentic relationships with our clients and those we serve within their organization, allowing us to share insights in constructive and impactful ways.
- We quickly understand organizational systems and how people relate within these systems.
- We engage in a collaborative dialogue with organizational leaders.
- We ensure a shared commitment to objectives aligned with the organization outcomes/desired results.
- We take pride in maintaining long-term relationships with our clients, and those we serve within their organization.
- We establish professional networks for continuous development opportunities.
- We provide opportunities for development that extend throughout leaders’ careers.
- We support organizational succession planning efforts by establishing a strong leadership pipeline.
As a principal and co-founder of the ELI Group, Christina D. Williams, Ph.D. helps senior executives develop the leadership skills and qualities to put them on the path to success within their organizations.Learn More
Principal and co-founder of the ELI Group, Andrea Mayfield is a master at bringing the best out of senior leaders. She provides solutions-oriented executive coaching and top talent programs to help her clients achieve excellence.Learn More
ELI Leadership Lab is a wonderful opportunity to create more self-awareness in leaders. I wish I would have had this exposure sooner in my career; however I am grateful for the opportunity now.- Vice President, Corporate Controller -
Truly one of the most enriching professional developmental experiences I have participated in over the course of my career. I am also now armed with a tremendous amount of resources (both written materials and professional network) that will offer benefits for years to come.- Director of International IST -
I’ve never been in a leadership training that was so relevant to what I work on every day.- Vice President, Program Planning & Management -