Cultivating effective leaders is an investment in your company’s current and future success.
The ELI Group specializes in Executive Coaching for senior executives. Our expertise and approach to fostering accountability for behavior change is what makes our coaching programs successful.
We have a proven ability to build trust and rapport quickly both with executives and within organizations. This allows us to provide executives with solutions and tools to help them increase influence and impact, thereby ultimately become more effective leaders.
We design custom programs for the unique needs of each executive that involve the following framework over the course of six months:
- Meet one-on-one: Establish rapport and review coaching goals and objectives with the executive.
- Conduct 360-feedback interviews: Compile responses into a summary report.
- Facilitate a meeting between the individual and their manager (and HR if appropriate): Align expectations about the coaching process and set clearly defined goals and objectives.
- Conduct one-on-one coaching conversations: Held in person or virtually every 2-3 weeks. Available for phone/email interactions as frequently as necessary.
- Facilitate status updates and meetings between the executive and their manager (and HR if appropriate): Ensure progress is being made toward goals and create a sense of accountability. This occurs at the mid-point and conclusion of the coaching engagement.
Open Enrollment Registration
Module One: April 20-21, 2022
Module Two: July 20-21, 2022
Module Three: October 12-13, 2022
Module Four: January 25-26, 2023
Module One: Sept 14-15, 2022
Module Two: Nov 30-Dec 1, 2022
Module Three: March 8-9, 2023
Module Four: June 7-8, 2023